SSWAA Webinar Series
CEUs provided in partnership with
All webinars are available to SSWAA members and/or non-members. As one of our member benefits, full and premier members receive a discount on webinar rates.
Webinars must be purchased in advance of the webinar airing. Registrations will close at 12:00 PM Eastern the day before the webinar to ensure a smooth event.
SSWAA certainly hopes you will attend the live webinar – The best way to receive the webinar information and interact with the presenter and other attendees is through the live format. CEUs will be given for LIVE attendance at the webinars listed below. SSWAA is working on making recorded content available at a later date.
Please note that CEUs for webinars are provided by the University of Illinois. State licensing requirements are different by state; please review your state's requirements and ensure that CEUs offered by an institution of higher education are accepted.
- Jan 25, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESTWebinarThis webinar will share the results of a recent study on administrator perceptions of SSW and give participants solid tools to collect data that will demonstrate their value to their administrators. Participants will also walk away with simple marketing methods that promote the SSW’s role and worth.
- Feb 10, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ESTWebinarThis webinar will explore the ways in which social workers are trained throughout their careers to be fantastic school social workers. Within their professional roots, social workers practice at micro, mezzo and macro levels.
- Feb 17, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM ESTWebinarThis webinar will focus on the progress towards updating the National School Social Work Model and its relationship to national certification.
- Mar 15, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDTWebinarThis webinar will focus on the effectiveness of purposeful home visiting, safety considerations, and cultural competencies necessary for productive outcomes.
Archived - Access to Spring 2021 Webinar Series
- Access from Nov. 1 - Dec. 10, 2021WebinarSSWAA is granting online access to our Spring 2021 Webinar Series. These sessions have closed-captioning available and are available for CEUs. Please note that access is through our on-demand learning platform and will be available from November 1, 2021 through December 10, 2021.