2017 Conference Hotel Information
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
With a spectacular view that cannot be beat, the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina has relaxing accommodations which overlook either the bay, marina or San Diego skyline. Each of the guest rooms and suites also provide a balcony or patio so you can enjoy these views even more. As a Conference attendee, you will also receive free internet access in your room. Newly renovated, the hotel is within ten minutes of many dining, shopping and nightlife options of the historic Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy, Balboa Park, Old Town and the San Diego International Airport. (Free Airport Shuttle)
Before taxes, conference room rates are $189 for Single and Doubles. Rate for a triple room is $209 and a quad is $229. Rates are available 3 days before and after the conference so plan to spend some extra time to enjoy San Diego!
Important Registration Details
Reservations and deposits received after the cut-off date will be confirmed on a space available basis at published rates. Please note you MUST advise the Hotel at or before check-in of any change in your planned stay/reservation or you will be charged a $100.00 "early departure fee".
The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina provides complimentary airport shuttle service to/from the San Diego International Airport. The courtesy shuttle arrives every 20-25 minutes from 4:45am - Midnight, seven days a week. If you are arriving in San Diego, see below for Terminal 1 & 2 shuttle pickup instructions. For questions please call 619-291-2900.
1. After collecting your luggage, follow the "Ground Transportation" signage.
2. Walk across the sky bridge.
3. Take the escalator down to the ground level.
4. Turn right.
5. Cross the taxi/van concrete islands.
6. Walk to 3rd island, marked "Courtesy Vehicles."
7. Wait at any open spot on the curb.
1. After collecting your luggage, walk across the street (toward Taxi/Hotel/Rental Car Shuttles).
2. Locate the concrete island marked "Courtesy Vehicles."
3. Wait at any open spot on the curb.
Overnight Conference Guest Parking is $22 a night with "in and out" privileges.